Teaching / Learning Process
The teachers prepare their lesson plans methodically to make a subject as interesting as possible. After every class session, assimilation is checked through interactive method. Teachers closely monitor progress of each child and hold follow up sessions with parents. A split up syllabus for all the classes is prepared well in advance to facilitate effective teaching. Monthly schedule for innovative teaching in followed in all the classes wherein teachers deliver lectures with the help of Live demonstrations, Innovative Models, Role Play, Enactments etc. ensuring active participation of each and every student of the class.
Supporting the dictum of learning by doing the school has well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer Laboratories to impart practical knowledge. Apart from this, children are taken to various places of interest for on the spot study of project work.
Performance Assessment : Students
- Weak students are identified and remedial classes are conducted during assembly time.
- Extra classes are conducted during the month of May every year and during Autumn and Winter break.
- Regular interaction with parents is held to improve their ward's performance.
For Holistic development of students and care of children with special abilities as well as with learning disabilities, school has Health Wellness Teacher. For healthy academic environment in the school, varied activities are undertaken by Health Wellness Teacher which includes:
- Identification of exceptional children/children with learning disabilities/children with attention disorder.
- Career counseling session for class XI and XII.
- Conduct of aptitude test for classes IX and X to enable the students to make right career choices.
- Conduct of classes on life skills.
- Counseling session for students referred by teachers.